My name is Étienne Marque, I make noise for game, app, animation, film, advertising.
I've always been fascinated by the sonic world surrounding us, the special relationship it has with the visible. And I also love stories ! I naturally turned to cinema studies. I got my degree in sound engineering (ESRA, audio department). Then I continued with a master degree in sound design for interactive media at ENJMIN.
I work in the video game industry and animation film for 8 years.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
- Imagine and create sounds to support stories, characters, improve feedback and immersion of players / spectators
- Sound implementation and mix of linear and interactive projects
- Establish and understand a technical chart of multimedia projects
- Check the functioning and audio quality of a project (test and debug)
- Find simple and creative solutions for technical problems and time constraints
- Interactive audio system design and implementation
- Abilities to adapt, learn and communicate
- Able to work under pressure
- Work as a team
- Curious and industrious, like sharing and learning
- Audio recording, design and editing
- Tools and audio engine design
- Technical Implementation
- Audio engine : WWISE, FMOD, XACT
- Relationship between sound and storytelling
- Surround, ambisonic, 3D virtual sound, holophonic, binaural
- Sound synthesis
- Procedural audio